Arizona Christmas on the Farm
- The region's largest LED Christmas light show and holiday destination!
Brought to you by Winterland, Inc.
- A spectacular Light Park, featuring 2 miles of whimsical displays comprised of over 7 million energy-efficient LED lights.
- View the enchanted drive from the comfort of your car. Or park at Santa's Village and enjoy a rustic hayride through the beautifully-lit arches, tunnels and various still and animated displays..
- Visit Santa's Village for family fun! Santa will be waiting to hear your Christmas wishes. Find him right beside the petting zoo!
- Stroll through the Trail of Lights and peek inside the Christmas Cottages. Enjoy seasonal treats and shop for crafts from local artisans.
- Wander through the Festival of Trees -- choose one for your own home.
- Take a ride at the carnival!
Warm up by a cheery bonfire. Watch this site for special events announced throughout the season
The Light Park is open every night from November 15 through January 6, including Christmas.
Santa’s Village is open November, 30 - January, 6 - Weekends Only - Fri-Sunday 6-10.
See "Tickets and Pricing" for hours.
Our Farm Family is looking forward to making special holiday memories for you and your family!
Watch this site for special events announced throughout the season!
Arizona Christmas on the Farm is located at the Phoenix Event Complex, 2209 N. 99th Avenue in Phoenix, just north of McDowell Road. Santa's Village has plenty of parking and is handicapped-accessible.